Designed to be used for a multitude of sports and activities. Its oversize design allows you to get changed with ease, keeping the weather out.
Its waterproof outer keeps you dry and its thick synthetic wool lining wicks away moisture keeping you cosy and warm. Its packed with features such as a drawstring hood, easy pull zip, fleece pockets.
- Waterproof outer shell.
- Fits over most sports clothing including buoyancy aids, climbing equipment and wetsuits etc
- The synthetic lamb’s wool pile lining draws moisture from the skin and most fabrics. It is also quick drying and very durable.
- Free stuff sack.
- Heavy duty two way main zip with easy pull loop and storm flap.
- Large hood to fit over existing head wear.
- Zipped inner pocket for keeping things safe and dry.
- Adjustable draw string hood.
- Zipped inner pocket with headphone access point.
- Easy pull zipper rings on all outer zips, for those extra cold days when things get fiddly.
- Two deep zipped side pockets with fleece lining to keep your hands warm.
- Small 4'6 to 5'3 (137-161cm), Robe Length 38.5" (98cm), change space 29.5" (75cm)
- Medium 5'3 to 5'10 (161-178cm), Robe Length 43.5" (110cm), change space 29.5" (75cm)
- Large 5'10 to 6'3 (178-192cm), Robe Length 49" (124cm), change space 33.5" (85cm)
- Extra Large 5'10 to 6'8 (178-203cm), Robe Length 54.5" (138cm), change space 36" (92cm)
- The Robes should be washed by hand in cool water with love and kindness.
- Because of the variety of fabrics used do NOT wash in hot water, Do NOT Iron or do NOT Dry Clean.
- Do NOT use fabric conditioner or NON BIO washing powder/liquid
- If you have got your robe really dirty we suggest to rinse with cold water and then wash on a cold/delicate cycle – to prolong the life of your Robe and to maintain its waterproof qualities, please do this as infrequent as possible.
- Always hang to drip dry or lay flat at room temp, do not place near a direct heat source or tumble dry.
- If you look after your Robe – it will always look after you!