The Elite Pro was designed to combine all of the advantages of the Elite and the Ultimate and put them into one board. The Elite is built with the same multi-layer fusion technology as the other Sandbanks Style boards and has been tested to the same rigorous standards.
A 4.75'' drop-stitch has been used which gives the Elite a slimmer profile than the Ultimate boards. The Elite is lightweight and agile with great stability for riders up to 100kg. Unlike the standard Elite, the Elite Pro comes with all of our top accessorioes, including a wheel bag, Bravo Super pump and easy fix fin.
The boards are built using a multi-layer fusion technology.
The board's specifications are as follows:
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 10'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 4.75''
- Volume: 243L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 105kg
- Board weight 8.5kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Slide and clip fin + two side fins
The package includes the following:
- Top-quality Bravo SUPer pump
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle
- Lightweight, WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker
- Easy fix fin
- Repair kit.