The low cost Elite Board is built with the same multi-layer fusion technology as Sandbanks Style's other boards and has been tested to the same rigorous standards. A 4.75'' drop-stitch is used which gives the Elite a slimmer profile to the Ultimate boards. The Elite is lightweight and agile with great stability for riders up to 100kg. Slightly simpler accessories enable the savings to make this board unbelievable value. The Elite even comes with D-rings so you can attach a kayak seat.
The boards are built using a multi-layer fusion technology and great care is taken over the quality of the products.
Plus, the board comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
The board's specifications are as follows:
- Warranty: 5 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 10'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 4.75''
- Volume: 243L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 105kg
- Board weight 8.5kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Slide and clip fin + two side fins
The package includes the following:
- Top-quality Bravo two-stage pump
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle
- Lightweight, rucksack (no wheels) with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker
- Slide and clip fin
- Repair kit