A 2 hour group wingsurf lesson. You will learn the basics and get to practice your skills on the water. The lesson includes:
- Equipment overview
- safety and self rescue
- sailing across the wing
- basic turns.
The lessons are typically run from Peterhead Marina in Aberdeenshire but may also be run from other locations in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire. Lessons are weather dependent, if the conditions are unsuitable then the lesson will be rescheduled to a mutually agreeable date.
Please note the following additional information:
- These group lessons are typically run in a ratio of 1:4:2 or 1:2:2 (instructor:students:equipment)
- We will add you to our group lesson list and keep you informed of the next scheduled lesson dates.
- All equipment will be provided except wetsuits and shoes, the student must bring their own wetsuit and wetsuit boots/ old pair of trainers.
- Minimum age of student is 14 years. Children under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian who must remain on the beach during the activity.
- Lessons do not run between December and March unless agreed in advance with us.
- All students must be confident swimmers.
- The voucher is valid for 1 year from purchase.