If you are looking for one board that can do it all, then this is the board for you.
This iSUP is the ultimate all-rounder. Hydrodynamic shaping, including a rocker at the nose of the iSUP for wave performance, ensures that board handles smoothly and predictably in all conditions. The Reef also offers excellent stability and buoyancy, whilst the streamlining on the Reef gives fantastic glide range, taking you further for each paddle. This makes the Reef ideal for longer SUP journeys and for picking up a passenger.
So whether you're in flat water or waves, are by yourself or carrying passengers, the Reef board is your ultimate adventure iSUP.
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 10'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 292L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 130kg
- Board weight: 9kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: One central slide-only lock fin, two fixed side fins
- The package includes:
- Bravo SUPer two-stage pump;
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board.
Check out the video below which shows a review of Sandbanks Style board by SUPBoarder Magazine.