The Raptor shape has a more forgiving outline and better stability when not foiling. Three sizes (5’8, 5’11 and 6’2) give the first-time foiler lots of volume options to choose from, while the 5’8 size is a great intermediate option for riders ready to progress to a smaller size.
The 5’0” and 5’4” Raptor Pro Wing Foil Boards focus on in-flight performance, with a low rocker profile to promote easy lift off, and beveled rail bottom chines that reduce the chance of catching while touching down, banking upwind, carving a jibe, or turning hard. Deck insets allow addition of foots straps for powerful maneuvering or catching air.
All boards feature:
- SUPERFLY X (SFX) CONSTRUCTION For lightweight, durability, and performance
- FULL NOSE OUTLINE AND STRAIGHT TAIL ROCKER Providing stability while paddling and smooth lift-off
- REAR FOIL PLACEMENT AND VOLUME DISTRIBUTION For easy launching
- NARROWER FOOT STRAP PLACEMENT For wing foiling and more dynamic turning
- DOUBLE SLOTTED FIN BOX TRACKS FOR PLATE MOUNT SYSTEM For secure mounting of foil
- DIAMOND-GROOVE TEXTURED EVA DECK PAD For traction and grip Kicktail pad Assist with turning.